Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My First Time...




Ok, so maybe not the "first time" you were hoping for...fucking perverts. Anyway, this is my first blog, so what in the hell am I supposed to be talking about?! I am sitting on my brown couch watching old DVRd Oprahs, Mediums, and Bad Girl's Clubs, "enjoying" a sick day. I can't decide if I am sick or if I am depressed...again. Time will tell I suppose. Maybe if I eat another chocolate birthday cupcake (nope, not my birthday...the frosting just looked delicious) I will be able to see more clearly. This whole blogging thing is actually pretty fascinating to me. Do I write my most intimate thoughts (i.e. I have a lame-ass girly-crush for a new but incredibly dear friend) or should I try to be cool and discuss all that is new in the pop-culture world (did you hear that Heath may have a love child...why can't folks just leave him alone?) Maybe for once in my life I will just be me. This is my new hope you know...to be me...to actually find out who "me" is. I am so tired of trying to make everyone happy, trying to fit some mold that's too tight, too big, the wrong color, the wrong texture, too itchy, too soft, too...just too!!!! Let's pause for a moment as I recollect myself. If you haven't noticed I can flip crazy in a hot second, but not crazy like boil your bunny, smother you w/ a pillow...more like loud, wild, and strongly opinionated. Can we go back to those fucking delicious cupcakes for a second. They are chocolate, with a fudgy frosting that gives a new name to orgasmic, and a few pastel sprinkles to add to the festivity of it all. When I purchased them, it was close to 10 pm on a Sunday night, I was exhaustedly (not a real word I'm sure, but totally describes how I was feeling) pushing the buggy (a word I picked up from my time in NC) around the store. I took those little chocolate treats for a cruise around the store along w/a case of Shiner, 3 packs of single-serve frozen veggies, bread, and black-bean burgers. Of course, the bread, veggies, and burgers will continue to sit around never to be enjoyed; however, do you know how good Shiner is w/ Birthday Cupcakes?! Back to the point, as I carried my bags of goodies and that big yellow case of cold beer to my car I was so incredibly happy to be an adult...for the first time in my life I was like, "Adulthood totally RULES! I just bought cupcakes and beer, and didn't have to beg my mama for them yo'!"


1 comment:

  1. DUDE... THIS BLOG TOTALLY ROCKS... YOU SHOULD TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS CRUSH THING... i LOVE TO DISH OUT ADVICE ABOUT THINGS i KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT!! MISS CHATTIN... word!!

    oH.. ITS eRIN q BY THE WAY.. i JUST DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE THINGS TO SIGN TO TELL YOU IT WAS ME!!

    ReplyDelete