Monday, December 15, 2008

Bush, Birkenstocks & Three Agents

I'm sure we've all seen it...the footage of George W. getting a pair of "size 10" Birkenstocks thrown at him. But today, it's not his swift reaction, the cautious lean he takes on after the attack, nor is it his total lack of cultural awareness that I want to discuss. Instead, I would like to bring you some inside conversation from Secret Service Agents #00 , #93, and #69. These are the three guys stationed behind the door to the left of the President. Check them out...



Secret Service Agent #00: "Duuude, I can't believe they pulled me from the mailroom for this shit. Hey...hey...pass me that doobie."

Secret Service Agent #93: "I know right?! So lame. When they asked me if I wanted more action with Bush...well let's just say I thought I was gettin' a new job with the interns."

Secret Service Agent #69: "Ha...you said, 'bush'."

Secret Service Agent #00: Taking a hit, "Hey...did you see that on the monitor...a shoe! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (pause for fit of coughing) hahahahahahahahaha!" Takes another hit.

Secret Service Agent #93: "Ahhh snap...there goes another one. Guess we better get out there. Wait...don't they put bombs in shoes and shit?"

Secret Service Agent #69: "I think we should....wait....no I remember....Bush should...wait....hahahaha....I said, 'Bush'."

Secret Service Agent #00: Peeking through the crack in the door, "Wait for it....wait for it....ok, they got him...NOW!"

Secret Service Agent #93: Busting through the door, "How did I look? Bad-ass right? Did you see how I kicked the door open? Man that was so T-U-F tough."

Secret Service Guy #00: Looking around, "Wait...what are we supposed to be doing."

Secret Service Agent #69: "Hey...wait up you guys. Whoa...did you all know this room was even in here?! Shit! It's the fuckin' president! I'm totally gettin' his autograph!"

1 comment: