Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dear Family & Friends-




Ihope this finds you all doing very well. As most of you are aware, my mother has been in the hospital and now a nursing home for several months, and I have been spending a lot of time traveling to Indiana to help with arrangements, family care and financial needs.

One of the things my mother now greatly needs is money to pay the deductible on her insurance in order to stay in the nursing home. I have already managed to pay $600 of the $2164.63 total owed in addition to other family debts. Payments toward this deductible in the amount of $521.54 are due by the 15th of each month in addition to the daily $12.80 fee (~$384 per month.) If the deductible is not met in a timely manner, my mother is at risk of being removed from the nursing home.

Now comes the part of this letter that is hard for me. I am financially drained from all the travel and payments, etc., thus far. I am writing to all of you to ask for any assistance you may be able to offer. My hope is that in reaching out to all of you, I may be able to collect enough money to pay the remainder of the deductible so that my mom can stay in the nursing home while she continues to recover from her injuries.

If you are able to make any donation, even if only a few dollars, I would be so incredibly grateful. Donations can be made directly to me, or, if you prefer, I can give you information on making a direct payment to the nursing home. I know times are financially tough for everyone, so I understand if you are not able to donate.



I can't thank you all enough for your emotional support, prayers, and positive thoughts during this ordeal. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for any help you may be able to offer.

Much love,
Amanda

Please send donations to:
Amanda Gay
2125 Augusta Dr. #41
Houston, TX 77057

No comments:

Post a Comment