- The consuming love that I am able to feel for and show Emily.
- Emily's love, commitment, smile, humor, kindness...the list goes on.
- Everyday I am told and shown that I am loved.
- Laughter. Each and everyday we laugh.
- My family: Emily, Karon, Toni, Steve, Ferryn, Amanda, Mindy, Aunt Carolyn, Pappaw, Karter, Bella, Otho, Monster, and even Gertie.
- The warmth that fills our home.
- Emily likes to snuggle when she sleeps.
- Enduring friendships.
- Bella smiles every time she sees me.
- The kindness, prayers, love, emails, letters, and support (emotional and financial) that so many people have shared.
- My Therapists: Robert, Richard, and Ikea. (A girls got needs ya know.)
- The best pizza in the world is only a mile from my house and costs $1.5o per slice.
- The support of my team, who have made it possible for me to take a leave of absence to focus on the care of my mother.
- Al-Anon (Never thought I'd say that.)
- Our new bedding. Love it.
- Excellent health insurance. If you've got it be thankful. If it's good...get on your knees and thank The Sweet Baby Jeeze or at least your CEO cause man it's a hard-knock life for those who ain't got it.
The list goes on. The point is I am happy. Despite all that may be difficult right now, I am truly happy. This is my life...here with Em in Houston. Thank you Sweet Baby Jeeze, for everything.Love & Sparkles-
The Sparkly Queen