1. I was supposed to go to Indiana this morning to see my family. I couldn't do it. I wasn't ready. It has been almost a year since I saw them last. In June I will try again.
2. In response to my first interview I was told, "We decided to move in another direction." Another direction? Ummm...yeah. Thanks to everyone who wished me well during this process!
3. My former GBF (Gay Best Friend) fell off the face of the earth and resurfaced yesterday with a second-hand invite for dinner since her original plans (which she turned me down for dinner to do) fell through. Thanks but no thanks. She says she was taking a break...hmmmm...would have been nice to know that. Also, she has requested that I find her when I return from my girlfriends ass. Unfortunately, I've pretty much set up camp in said ass and am in the process of building a condo there. It's a REALLY NICE ASS!
4. I am currently eating my pain in Shipley's Do-Nuts. They are delicious but are making my keyboard very sticky.
5. I have two more interviews this week. Maybe this time I won't show up naked, or at least I'll wear pasties. I'll keep you posted.
My new home. I am a very lucky girl.