Tuesday, October 28, 2008

If She's Elected I'm Getting a Sex-Change


Sarah Palin makes me ashamed to admit that I have two "X" chromosomes. Come on...do you really need to ask why?

1. She thinks that the vice president is in charge of the Senate, so if she wants to she can "really get in there" and make some changes.

2. "Well, let's see. There's -- of course -- in the great history of America rulings there have been rulings." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

3. "I don't know if you're going to use the word 'terrorist' there." --Sarah Palin, asked if people who bomb abortion clinics are terrorists, NBC News interview, Oct. 23, 2008

4. I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record also." --Sarah Palin, on not answering the questions in the vice presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 2, 2008

5. "I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you." --Sarah Palin, asked by Katie Couric to cite specific examples of how John McCain has pushed for more regulation in his 26 years in the Senate, CBS News interview, Sept. 24, 2008

6. "Our opponent though, is someone who sees America it seems as being so imperfect that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country."

7. "One of my absolute best friends for the last 30 years happens to be gay and I love her dearly, and she is not my "gay" friend, she is one of my best friends, who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice that I have made, but ... I'm not gonna judge people."

8. "And how long have I been at this, like five weeks?"

9. She is campaigning with Elizabeth Hasslebeck.

10. She bought her own $35 wedding ring and thought it was important enough to share during a rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment